Tuesday 28 November 2017

Mini Journal Book - Tutorial


Hello Friends!

Hope you all are doing well, I am back with a Mini Journal Book project that I made for Craftyscrappers



It's quick and easy one, no binding....no messup to join the pages.......just with one sheet!
And yes it has good enough pages to record your memories!


I had a great time making it and just loved the outcome. Here I have experimented with sprays, shimmer pastes, textures and everything blended so well to form this lovely project.



This is how it looks from side..


Back cover of journal book


Inside pages with shimmer pastes, stenciling, doodling and splash of colours.



 To the cover page I have added flower, pollens and bunch of leaves. Background is made by layering tissue paper and packaging tags and cardboard, I have gessoed them and then again played with the sprays. Sentiment is from the stamp set "U Sparkle" from Craftyscrappers. I have heat embossed the words and fussy cut them. 

I have a Video Tutorial where I have shared the complete making process, you can check it out HERE 



I hope you liked my project :)

Thanks for visiting!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Priyanka.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and bright journal pages, love each details priyanka

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.