Monday 3 July 2017

Fairy Theme Altered Box


Hello Friends!
We have entered into a new month July and it's mid of the year!! Time is flying and I feel like life is getting more busy or are we getting more overburdened with our daily life that we are not able to pace with this fast moving time...I feel like it's with me or is the same with you? Let's hold on a while and spend some self time... with your creativity,cooking, any hobby or anything; just be YOU or with your loved ones! Talk to your old friends, cherish those past good memories or try something new! 
I have decided to make some gifts for my crafty friends and loved ones for which I have planned several times but it was left incomplete everytime so now working with my full zeal till it is accomplished! And here is my first project..An altered box.
Have a look.....








There is plenty of stuff I have used here...corrugated sheet, texture paste, sparkle dots, flowers, buttons, rub on stickers, 3D stickers, textured foam sheet, die cutting, inks and some beautiful pattern papers...fairy has been fussy cut from one such sheet and yes lots of foam tape to create layers for this beautiful scene.


Turned it into a drawer box...

Hope you liked it and I did not bored you with my thoughts. I just thought of sharing what I was feeling....Enjoy, Be Happy, Be Healthy and Have a Great day!

Until my next project Happy Crafting!

Linking my box to following challenges:

Rhedds Creative Spirit July Challenge- Altered/Mixed Media

Altered Eclectics - Altered Art/ Mixed Media

613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes/ Optional Monochrome
My project is for Anything Goes

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends- Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love how you've decorated the box!! The fairy is so sweet!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a gorgeous scene!! I love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing project, it is magical, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the flowers and the idea is amazing. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is just every girls dream box. the fairy is so darn cute - love it loads.Thank you for joining in with this month’s challenge over at Altered Eclectics and hope to see you in our future challenges

    DT – Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
    Mother Hen – Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen - Eclectic Ellapu
    Personal blog – Handcrafted by Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project..Love the fairy theme...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo my previous comment - my granddaughter would love this and think I need to make something similar for her. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being a Top chick Priyanka ! The box is beautiful ,loved the theme and the way you have decorated the box without making it look bulky ! will mail soon !
    Its not at all boring to read your thoughts :)All the best for your gifting mission :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful start Priyanka. The flower fairies always tug at my heart. I'm sure your gift box will be treasured.Thank you for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your altered box is gorgeous. The flowers are fabulous. Thanks for dropping by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky are your fiends, Priyanka...to receive lovely handmade stuff from you! This is box is so beautifully done up. Thanks for playing along with Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A delightful box..so feminine and delicate...
    A wonderful entry for our challenge at Altered Eclectics..

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.