Wednesday 7 December 2016

Fall in love with Fall!

Hello Friends,

It is the month of December! The year is coming to an end and it seems it passed so quickly! And we shall be entering another New year with new hopes, ideas & more crafty fun! 

Today I have prepared a layout on fall theme for current month's ICR challenge, theme is Anything goes with mixed media!




To create the background I started with inks to get the colors of fall, then stenciled leaves using Itsy Bitsy stencil set. Also stenciled damask design using texture paste. The pattern papers I used here are from Papericious, If only pack. They co-ordinated so well with my layout.

Some close up pics...


I love these beautiful felt leaves, bought from local craft store. Added some twigs with berries, a bow made with natural twine and a cute little metal heart. Chevron sheet is also from Itsy Bitsy.




Added some glass beads and tiny sparkle dots to create more texture.


Image source: Google

Hope you all liked it! Do share with me and don't forget to visit ICR to views some wonderful mixed media projects prepared by my fellow design team members.

Stay happy! Have a Great day!

Linking my layout to:
Papericious India Challenge- Fall or Love Project



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the beautiful picture!! You've showcased it perfectly!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the leaves and papers and every detail you've added!! Spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combo,very artistic work.
    You have grown into a master of crafting.Great going,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO... Thanks for joining us at Papericious Challenge...All the best!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.