Monday 20 June 2016

1st Blog Anniversary!

Hello Friends!

How are you all? I am so happy today, I just completed my one year of blogging! It's my first blog anniversary, so happy!! Just one year ago I entered in this beautiful blogging world with so many ideas and my crafty dreams, was little nervousness but with all your support, love and encouragement moved further and now thoroughly enjoying this amazing journey! 



I never imagined I could connect with so many beautiful people around the world and make such lovely friends! It has been a fantastic year and I had a great learning experience too. 

I must say challenges further boosted me a lot to participate, to create and to think over new ideas and bring out the best in me.

It feels so good when you follow your creative side, it just motivates you, fills you with energy and makes you happy even in your gloomy days. And then it fills you with confidence when you move in the direction of your dreams of something what you actually want to do and love to do. So I am very happy with my decision of coming in this blogland to share & enjoy this creative life!

 I'am dedicating this beautiful day to all my blogger friends, readers, followers and definitely at the top my parents and my loving brother who always motivated me, without their support I would never be here. So a big Thank you to every one! 

Hope you'll continue supporting me in the coming months too :)

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave your wonderful words. I love to read them, each one is special for me. Would love to make many new blogger friends too, if you come here do let me know so that i can come back to you, connect with you & see your creativity! 

Lots of love and good wishes!
Stay blessed and Happy!

Big Hugs,
Priyanka

9 comments:

  1. A huge congrats Priyanka....blogging has been a fabulous experience for me too. Here is wishing you many many years of crafting and blogging fun
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr. Sonia :) You are my true inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on your first anniversary!! I'm so glad to have found you in blogland and I look forward to many more years of your amazing creativity!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! Even I am so lucky to have you as my friend :) Each time I read your comments, it fills me with joy, you are always there to motivate me with your lovely words :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Priyanka!! Love to have seen you growing with each passing day...with your talent and craft! :) Happy 1st Bloggaversary! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suchi! Your wonderful words means a lot to me :) So happy to hear this from you!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Priyanka ,why support for coming months..its should be years ! Wishing fabulous blogging years ahead !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe..yes Pooja I need your support for all the coming years! Thank you so much. So happy to have you as my friend :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe..yes Pooja I need your support for all the coming years! Thank you so much. So happy to have you as my friend :)

      Delete

You may also like.