Sunday 17 April 2016

Fancy Fold Card

Hello Friends,

I have a simple folding birthday card to share with you all. I have used beautiful "Doodle flowers" and "Butterflies" stamp sets from Jane's Doodles to make it.There are many talented ladies working singly in crafting industry and Jane Beljo is one of them, there are some amazing stamp sets in her store, and she handles everything so beautifully and in a jiffy! 

Now coming to my card..


Fancy Fold B'day Card
 Pretty butterflies fluttering on the blooms!
Flowers, leaves and butterflies were stamped and coloured. These were stuck to a white shiny corrugated sheet using foam tape to add some dimension.


Fancy Fold B'day Card

Fancy Fold B'day Card
 Lower folded panel holds the top panel. Lower panel is covered with wooden texture paper.



This window was a 3D sticker frame, I just added a black base to it with strips of cardstock to give it a window look.


Flowers are coloured using there shades of pink colouring pens and fancy fuchsia stamp pad from Artistry Ink (India made).



This is the inside of the card to write a message. Sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with pink scented embossing powder and it filled my room with fresh flavours of mint!

I hope you enjoyed my creation! Do tell me, I love to read what you say :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Great day!

Linking my card to following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge (Butterflies + F is for Fancy Folds and/or Fuchsia)

Indian Craft Room-ICRCSPR02 "Elemental Inspiration + TWIST Only Cards"
Elements I picked from storyboard are: Pink flowers inspired by pink bright stool, window, black base inspired by black bg, corrugated white sheet inspired by white radiator and wooden texture paper inspired by wooden floor.


House of cards challenge (Add script and/or colours)- I have used colour shades and a strip of paper inside the card has script!







20 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the fold!! The flowers are stunning!! I love the beautiful window, too!! This is so fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa for your sweet words and encouraging me always!:)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Priyanka .Love the bright fresh pink color you've used.Fantastic work :) Happy Crafting, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Priyanka .Love the bright fresh pink color you've used.Fantastic work :) Happy Crafting, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Finally you got the Stamps ;) !! Beautiful card I loved the fold and the floral scene complete with a window .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Finally you got the Stamps ;) !! Beautiful card I loved the fold and the floral scene complete with a window .

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i do not even want to start thinking how long it has taken to color these flowers so beautifully! I am in love!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challenge!
    Hugs Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and welcome to my butterfly chsllenge. So glad you decided to flutterby with your gorgeous many folded card. I have never heard of scented embossing powder before. It sounds a lovely idea. Your card will indeedv be entered into the draw twice . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words :) I am glad you liked it!

      Delete
    2. And so happy my card will be entered twice :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful I love the fancy fold TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is it a very clever card, it is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The House of Cards this month1

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is AMAZING! I LOVE those bold blooms--and the scene you created is just fabulous! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to link this up with us at MHKDesigns, too! www.mhkdesignsbymynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! The different layers gives it so much depth. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stunningly beautiful! I love the flowers, love the colours, the whole scene is perfect and perfectly gorgeous too. Thank you for joining the House of Cards Challenge March theme. Thank you for entering and I hope we see you enter again this month Karen P (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.