Friday 19 February 2016

Mandala Magic!

Hello Everyone!

I have a unique card to share today, with a mandala design as it's focal point. A mandala is a circular figure which starts from a center point and moves outward. These are symbolic in many cultures and often symbolizes wholeness & unity. 
Inspired by this month's ICR coasteride challenge, where the theme is to use a mandala design with few other elements, I came up with this card. 







This mandala design is from a wedding invite, I added some pearls & rhinestones to it. Added ribbons & lace to my card with my handmade water-coloured flowers and a ribbon-bow.
At the opposite corners I did some stamping & adhered fussy cut flowers & leaves on it. At the other corner there is a pretty silver die-cut stuck between the two base card-stocks. 

I hope you like it! Do tell me, your valuable comments means a lot to me :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Linking my card to
ICR Coaster-Rides Challenge (Tic-Tac-Toe + Mandala)
TAG Name-ICRCWIN01
I used Sparkle/Bling + watercolour (flowers are water-coloured) + Diecut 




I used Flowers + Ribbon + Red 
& Flowers + Bling & pearls + Diecut
& Diecut + Gold (on mandala design) + Red 




Quirky Crafts (Red/Pink + Black & white)
I used Red + black stamp on white base.

Craft-Dee BowZ (Anything Goes and include a HANDMADE BOW)

14 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and stunning!! The mandala design is gorgeous!! I love the details you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty priyanka...Love the flowers and peeking diecut..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow...hehe everytime I land on your blog that is the word which keeps escaping ...."WOW" This card is so cleverly designed and has such a grand and beautiful ethnic feel to it yet is modern in style !! Love it!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doctor for your wonderful words!! Your appreciation means a lot to me! :) Your lovely comment made my day!! :)

      Delete
  4. WOW that card and the design are very striking!.Love all the elements you have included, those make the care so special. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classic card Priyanka...liked the Mandla you pick from wedding invite !! Very Clever !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shalu :) I am glad you liked my card :)

      Delete
  6. Love your take on this challenge ,Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Priyanka! I totally loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.