Sunday 31 January 2016

Treasured Memories

Hello Friends!
Today I have a layout to share with you all! It's my first one, and so I was very excited about what to add & how to proceed. Incorporating lots of patterned paper scraps, stamps, acrylics, inks & few other elements, here is my layout




Design is inspired by ICR Story scrappers this month's challenge. Starting with a pink patterned sheet stamped musical notes using Bo Bunny "It's written" stamp set, some circles using white and gold acrylics & pen cap. Once the base was ready punched the sides & using a craft scissor gave a wavy pattern to the sides. Then arranged the patterned papers. To match with 2-0-1-6 challenge at Lulupu I added 6 patterned papers one in floral print at the either sides, two around the black photo sheet & other two at the top (& the one in pink is the same as used around the photo sheet) and the base pink patterned sheet.


These pretty roses were fussy cut & slightly curved to give them a real look.

I loved these pretty pink hearts made with glittery foam sheet. Added some purple rhinestones here & there.
Sentiment is hand written!
I hope you like my layout. Do tell me, I love to read your comments :)
Thanks for visiting! Have a Great day!

Linking to

Lulupu challenge Recipe 2-0-1-6
2- flowers
0- washi tapes
1- stamp set (Bo Bunny music notes)
6- patterned papers






9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first layout!! It looks amazing!! I love the design and the details you added!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely Priyanka! What a great way to use pattern papers! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu, hope to see you again! :)
    Suchi - Lulupu DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout, Priyanka. Thanks for joining us at Lulupu for january challenge. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout with beautiful details to look at!
    Thank you for sharing this over at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card design and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.