Saturday 26 September 2015

Napkin Fold Card with Iris & Tea Bag folding Technique

Hello Friends!!
Firstly I want to thank all my blogger friends for your lovely comments which encourages me a lot!! I love to read  & reply each & every comment & it really brightens my day :)

This time I came up with Napkin fold card and Iris & Tea bag folding techniques. This is my first attempt at both but I really enjoyed making my card with something new!
Here is my card


Napkin Fold Card

Napkin Fold Card

This card is made using a 12*12 inches sheet of paper. A paper band is made to hold the card together. The flower on the paper band is made using tea bag folding technique (open centre star). At the center glued an embellishment which was used from an old rakhi.



This card is made for my loving brother & hence the sentiment is for him :)
At the back side of the card I glued another sheet of same size as the card with Iris folding pattern on it.


You can create interesting patterns using iris folding & it's easy to make. I'll try with more patterns & will soon add a tutorial on it. Since I am entering for this month's Hobby Mela challenge & the theme is on Rakhi festival hence this page is based on this theme. The Rakhi tag at the center is made using kaiser craft alphabet stamps & outlined with golden glitter.

Hope you liked it!!
Let me know :)
Thanks for visiting. Happy Crafting!!

Linking to

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like.